After June 12, 2020 remaining campsites will be available to the public.
Registration - Camping
Premium Sites - $200 -- Standard Sites - $150
Camping Rules are displayed below.
Camping Rules are displayed below.
- Please fill out the Registration Form below.
- Return the completed form, a copy of the registrant's drivers license, and payment (check or money order).
- You can drop them off at the White County Extension Office in Reynolds or mail them to:
12 North 25 East
Reynolds, IN 47980
The links to the forms below are currently unavailable. We need to tweak the forms for 2020 and some of these tweaks may not be finalized until our January 2020 meeting. Check back after February 1, 2020 for the updated forms. Thanks!
as of 7/12/2019
- Set up will be Thursday 8am-8pm, and Friday 8am-8pm. Tear down will be on Friday 8am-6pm. If you are unable to set up or tear down within the times provided, please sign-up for the Fair App, call, email, or text us!
- Quiet time will be 11pm to 6am.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the fairgrounds, which includes the campground.
- The registered camper is responsible for all persons at their campsite and while those persons are in the campgrounds, whether they are registered campers or guests.
- A responsible adult over 21 must stay overnight at the campsite if campers under 21 are camping overnight.
- Any reported disturbance, illegal activity, or violation of camping rules may result in the immediate forfeiture of the campsite, immediate removal from the campground, and a ban from renting a campsite in the future.
- If the campsite is deemed forfeit for any reason, no refunds of any camping monies will be issued.
- Each site is assigned a number plate; most campsite widths are approximately 20’ with 10’. Your (1) camper, including awning (and slide out if applicable) when extended, is your total camper width and must fit within your campsite.
- Each campsite is allowed two vehicles. If space does not permit at the campsite, overflow parking will be available. Campers will be parked as directed by an Ag Association member. Only livestock trailers with Living Quarters will be allowed at any campsite. All other trailers and excess vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking areas.
- Pets are allowed at the campsites only. If your pet becomes a nuisance, the White County Ag. Association reserves the right to have you remove the animal from the campground. No refunds will apply.
- Upon registration, a specific campsite will be assigned. If for some reason you wish to be re-assigned, please contact the Camping Director prior to moving to obtain permission. Additional monies may be due or a refund may apply.
- Campfires will be allowed at the camp sites. Each fire must be contained in a fire ring. These will not be provided by the Ag Association. If the Reynolds Fire Chief determines the conditions are unsafe, each campsite will be notified. If there is a fire after this notification, the fire will be extinguished immediately.
- When driving through the campgrounds, remember that there are always small children present going in and out through the camping areas. Use caution at all times!! Campground speed is 5 mph. If you have guests, please remind them of the precautions needed to protect any and all pedestrians.
- In addition to your camper, tents are limited to one (1) per site. Tents must be within your site. If you set up the tent and it is not in an acceptable placement, you may be asked to move it in order to comply with this rule.
- If you are planning to utilize a golf cart during the week of the fair, refer to the additional rules and regulations provided. All carts must be parked within your campsite limits.
- Remember, that your camping neighbors are very close; therefore, it is your duty to keep your site clean. Receptacles are provided throughout the camping areas for your convenience.
- The campsite should be left in the condition it was found.