White County 4-H Fair
July 15-July 21, 2022
- No Fee. Group promotion only - NO Sales. No tent, table, or chairs are provided. Final location is determined by Ag. Association.
- Registration fees apply and are based on the amount of space required. Refer to the contract linked above for more details.
- $450 registration fee for all food vendors.
- For Profit Food Vendors: In addition, we charge 15% of Net Profit AFTER the first $3,000 of Net Profit during Fair Week.
- Local Non-Profit Food Vendors: In addition, we charge 10% of Net Profit AFTER the first $3,000 of Net Profit during Fair Week.
- NOTE to ALL Vendors: Any 2021 donations to the White County 4-H Fair, clubs, or programs are greatly appreciated and can be deducted from your 2021 Fair Net Profits.
- Example (For Profit Food Vendor): $4,000 Net Profit - $500 Donation - $3,000 = $500. $500 x 15% = $75 owed.
- Example (Non-Profit Food Vendor): $4,000 Net Profit - $3,000 = $1,000. $1,000 x 10% = $100 owed.
- Example (Non-Profit Food Vendor): $3,000 Net Profit - $500 Donation - $3,000 = -$500. Nothing owed.
- We thank you for partnering with us this year. We understand that this new program is different, but we hope that as we invest in different attractions and entertainment options going forward we can both be successful together. Please remember this is on the honor system and that we are a non-profit as well with programs and services to provide. As always, we appreciate your participation.